[Pacemaker] CRM strange errors

Hunny Bunny tmphb at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 12:11:45 EST 2010

Hello Dejan,
Thanks for the reply.

I installed python-curses as you suggested.

Could you please recommend what should I use instead of haresources2cib to generate initial cib.xml file

Another question - how do I actually start cluster running?
I compiled everything form sources and I see no pacemaker start up script to put into /etc/init.d/

Thanks in advance,

Alex