[Pacemaker] OCF scripts for cups and courier-imap

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Jan 13 09:37:10 EST 2010

On 01/12/2010 06:42 PM, cheibi welid wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Florian Haas <florian.haas at linbit.com
> <mailto:florian.haas at linbit.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 2010-01-09 10:00, cheibi welid wrote:
>     > Hi all,
>     >
>     > I am currently testing a HA cluster with DRBD (Pacemaker, Heartbeat,
>     > DRBD) and i need OCF scripts for cups and courier-imap. I want to know
>     > if those scripts already exist or should i develop them and in this
>     > case, is there some guides or guidelines to follow ?
>
>     Any reason not to use the LSB init scripts bundled with either of these?
>
> I think OCF scripts are more powerful ! for managing the service and
> especially for recovery, no ?

If you want multi-instance capability and an LSB script thus doesn't cut
it, or you want more in-depth monitoring, then write an OCF script and
please submit it here so we can merge it into the RA repository. Or
contract the development out to someone who offers this service (my
company does, hint hint :) ).

Cheers,
Florian