[Pacemaker] Pacemaker/OpenAIS Software for openSuSE 11.2

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Tue Jan 12 06:24:56 EST 2010

Good to know.

> > b) Where can I find packages for openSuSE 11.2? (pacemaker/openais)
>
> Should be included in the distro.  Just run:
>    zypper in pacemaker openais

Yup, but only version 1.0.1 of pacemaker.

Am I right that the difference between 1.0.1 and 1.0.6 are bugfixes?
IMHO bugfixes are more relevant to a software stack that is used for
higher reliability and availability, aren't they? Even if the bugfixes are
probably not security relevevant.

Is the package maintainer of the pacemaker/openais packages in
OpenSuSE 11.2 listening here?

Best regards
Andreas Mock