[Pacemaker] problem setting up STONITH for DRAC

frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Mon Jan 11 02:15:41 EST 2010

Hi Sander,
I also have many troubles with drac stonith, and finally I had to change
the source code to make drac5 stonith work; but with drac6 it failed
again because output strings are different. That's why I recommend to
you to use ipmilan instead, because it doest not depend on drac version
and it is easy to set it up.

Frank

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,