[Pacemaker] openais/corosync

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Mon Jan 11 13:59:35 EST 2010

Hi all,

I don't understand the distinction between
openais and corosync. The prebuild packages are
named after corosync while the documentation
always talk about openais.

The infos I get from the homepages of openais/corosync
dont help either. There is one paper on corosync's homepage
saying that pacemaker is using corosync while the installation
guide at http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#OpenAIS.2A
says to download openais.

Can someone enlight me even this may be more related
to openais/corosync. I'm sure that the users of this code
can tell me how the parts fit together.  ;-)

Best regards
Andreas Mock