[Pacemaker] Migrate/run resource only if m/s resource is master/promoted on target node (follow-up)

Martin Gombač martin at isg.si
Sun Jan 3 13:14:00 EST 2010

hj lee wrote:

> That's OK. Then the colocation constraint is no effect, please remove it.
>
> Please do these:
> -Increase log level at crmd and pengine by sending USR1 signal 3 times.
> -Restart syslog to clean up the existing log.
> -Post the output of crm_mon -1
> -Post the output of ptest -sL
> -Post the output of cat /proc/drbd
>
> -Stop heartbeat at one of nodes
>
> -Post the output of crm_mon -1
> -Post the output of ptest -sL
> -Post the output of cat /proc/drbd
>
> -Post the /var/log/messages file
>
> Thanks
> hj

Hi,

i removed colocation constraint per your suggestion.
Please find other requested information attached.
As logs show ibm1 restarted resource Hosting, when ibm2 was shut down,
while leaving underlying drbd resource promoted. I wish the restart
would never happen, as there is no need for it.
Please let me know if i should provide any additional info.
Thank you.

Regards,
M.