[Pacemaker] ocfs2_controld: Unable to connect to CKPT: Objectdoes not exist

Daniel Qian daniel at bestningning.com
Fri Jan 1 15:18:09 EST 2010

From: "Daniel Qian" <daniel at bestningning.com>
To: <pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] ocfs2_controld: Unable to connect to CKPT:

Something I learned in a hard way - although corosync can do most of the
stuff previous versions of openais does it wont work with ocfs2 by itself in
my case. I stopped corosync and started openais. The openais on Fedora 12
started corosync in turn and the problem is magically gone. from the init
script of openais all it does is to start corosync. I still dont know where
that extra touch is that fixed the issue. Hopefully my posting here will at
least help out  those wading through the same maze.

Happy new yar
Daniel