[Pacemaker] book on Pacemaker / Xen / OCFS2 /cLVM and so on.

Sander van Vugt mail at sandervanvugt.nl
Sun Feb 28 08:02:20 EST 2010

> Though, then where does the 0.7 come from... SLES 11 ships with DRBD 8.
> But no matter, anyways, you don't really use it in the main body
> of the book, so why should you you advertise it.

Appendixes are nice to fill pages. The book is available in print also;
a 138 page book looks good. A 115 page book doesn't look that good :-)

It will get updated / disappear by the next time the book goes to the
printer.

> Speaking of...
>
> Did you try the DMC?
> http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/
>
> We appreciate any user input, be it bug reports,
> minor annoyances, feature requests or other.

If I have time, I'll definitely include information on this in an
upcoming update of the book.

Sander