[Pacemaker] Problems settings up MySQL failover

Lior Marantenboim liormmm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:59:22 EST 2010

I actually tried doing that, but I don't seem to have lsb installed (it says
that I don't have the script installed), even though a "crm ra list lsb"
shows that I supposedly do:

hpblade02:~# crm ra list lsb
acpid                  atd                    bootlogd
bootmisc.sh            checkfs.sh             checkroot.sh
console-screen.kbd.sh  corosync               cron
exim4                  glibc.sh               halt
hdparm                 heartbeat              hostname.sh
hwclock.sh             hwclockfirst.sh        ifupdown
ifupdown-clean         keymap.sh              killprocs
logd                   lvm2                   module-init-tools
mountall-bootclean.sh  mountall.sh            mountdevsubfs.sh
mountkernfs.sh         mountnfs-bootclean.sh  mountnfs.sh
mountoverflowtmp       mtab.sh                multipath-tools
multipath-tools-boot   mysql                  mysql-mmm-agent
mysql-ndb              mysql-ndb-mgm          nagios-nrpe-server
networking             nfs-common             nscd
openbsd-inetd          openhpid               portmap
postfix                procps                 rc
rc.local               rcS                    reboot
rmnologin              rsync                  rsyslog
screen-cleanup         sendsigs               single
snmpd                  ssh                    stop-bootlogd
stop-bootlogd-single   sudo                   sysfsutils
udev                   udev-mtab              umountfs
umountnfs.sh           umountroot             urandom
hpblade02:~#