[Pacemaker] Migration over other NIC

Ingmar ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com
Wed Feb 17 09:59:21 EST 2010

I swapped the IP-Adresses (like described)... and the migration now uses my
round-robin-Network...
I can see the traffic on this network during migration.

But even though the network connection of about 200MB / s seems to be in
order, running the migration shockingly slow ... In observation of the
traffic on this interface ... I would once 1.5 MB / s estimate.
When migrating a large VM (with lots of RAM) it may happen that I run into
the timeout.

Has one any idea what could be the problem?

"Florian Haas" <florian.haas at linbit.com>