[Pacemaker] anyone doing Xen HA with Pacemaker?

Joe Healy joehealy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 05:09:09 EST 2010

We are also planning to do this with citrix xenserver. I'm not yet totally
convinced by the availability/complexity ratio. We may just use the ha
options from xenserver.

If we go down the pacemaker route, we are planning to do stonith using the
python xmlrpc bindings.

I suspect that our main benefit will be the ability to do updates etc with
limited downtime.

Also looking for anyone to discuss this sort of thing with, planning to use
the mailing list at this stage with any issues we encounter.

Cheers,

Joe