[Pacemaker] did I find a bug in the OCF script for clvmd?

Sander van Vugt mail at sandervanvugt.nl
Sat Feb 13 05:32:32 EST 2010

HI Glauber,

Thanks for clarifying this. What it comes down to when running clvmd by
hand (while the pacemaker cluster is operational) is the following error
message:

Unable to create lockspace for CLVM: Invalid argument.

Google gives me Red Hat cluster related explanations only, of which the
most useful is "check that your dlm module is loaded". Well, it is, so I
don't know anymore. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,
Sander