[Pacemaker] impossible to find again pacemaker-1.0.5-4.2-x86_64on internet

E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Fri Feb 5 03:29:17 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Beekhof" <andrew at beekhof.net>
To: <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
Cc: <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 2:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] impossible to find again

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 6:52 AM, E-Blokos <infos at e-blokos.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on all mirrors, example
>
> http://mirror.etf.bg.ac.yu/opensuse/repositories/server:/ha-clustering/openSUSE_11.1/x86_64/
>
> htere are all rpm BUT pacemaker-1.0.5-4.2-x86_64, why ?
>
> I really need it to make my node to work again.

Then you really should have made some backups.
Try a more recent version from http://clusterlabs.org/rpm

> Thank you very much
>
> Franck

You right Andrew, next time will make a special backup. (of the whole HD?)
for now I'm trying to copy by hand all related files from another node to
the destroyed one
I tried other more recent version and all failed.

Regards

Franck

believed to be clean.