[Pacemaker] did I find a bug in the OCF script for clvmd?

Sander van Vugt mail at sandervanvugt.nl
Fri Feb 12 16:07:56 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm still struggling with clvmd and trying to understand what's
happening, see the description I've sent earlier this week. Now I've
found something more specific, please tell me if I've found a bug or
not: (using SLES 11 with HAE)

When trying to run the /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/lvm2/clvmd script
manually with the command ./clvmd start (from the lvm2 directory of
course), I ran against an error:

./clvmd line 27: /resource.d/heartbeat/.ocf-shellfuncs: No such file or
directory

This error seems to come from a reference to the OCF_ROOT variable in
the ocf script itself, which seems to be unknown. After adding the line

OCF_ROOT=/usr/lib/ocf

to the clvmd script, at least the error from the default OCF script goes
away.

I would appreciate if someone more knowledgeable than I am could have a
look at the script and tell me if this indeed is a bug, or if it's
getting too late, I've been working too hard and need a couple of beers.
Lots of beers :-)

Thanks,
Sander