[Pacemaker] pingd location constraints

Simon Jansen simon.jansen1 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:01:10 EST 2010

Hi Mike,

thank you for the advice.
Referring to my actual knowledge the resource stickiness just defines that a
resource should remain to the node it is running on.

The failover and failback actions are performed correctly with the location
contraints that bind the resources to a specific node when I put one node
into standby mode. This behaviour should be extended with the check of the
public network connection. So the resources are started on the other node if
one node lost the connection to the public network and comes back to the
formerly fault node when the network connection is up again.

Simon Jansen