[Pacemaker] pacemaker-1.0.10 - failure of resource causes migration of other resources

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Wed Dec 29 17:15:12 EST 2010

Hello,
while doing some tests of 1.0.10, I've noticed strange behaviour.
I have lots of mutualy unrelated resources (virtual machines) + some other needed stuff (DRBD, CLVM, etc)
when one of virtual machines fails on a node, all other machines are migrated.
I'm not sure this is proper behaviour, and if it is, can I somehow disable it?
In case hb_report could help, I've uploaded it here:
http://nelide.cz/downloads/hbreport-101229.tar.bz2
If somebody could take a look at this, I'd be very grateful.
Of course, if I can provide any further needed information or be somehow
helpful, I'll be more then happy to provid what I can.
with best regards
nik

--
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH