[Pacemaker] group logic in hb_gui

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Tue Dec 21 15:16:45 EST 2010

All,

I recently jumped from the hb_gui version of SLES10 to the one in SLES11. I
noticed that the "colocated" and "ordered" properties of a group cannot be set
anymore. Should I assume that the ordering is now determined by the order of
the shown list (and hence the reason of being able to shift resources up and
down in the list)? And is colocation now by default on for resources in a
group or should I now handle both ordering and colocation with constraints?

Thank you,

Bart