[Pacemaker] Shared Storage

Ruiyuan Jiang Ruiyuan_Jiang at liz.com
Fri Aug 20 15:07:47 EDT 2010

Hi, Richard

No, R2 side is read only and you can't mount it as a file system. Only when R1 and R2 in split mode, you can mount the file systems on R2 side as read/write. If needed the data, you need a BCV copy and mount the file systems for testing, backup, etc.
In my test case, I don't need R2 and BCV. My R1 disks are already configured RAID 10 mode inside EMC's Symmetrix.

Ryan