[Pacemaker] Could not connect to the CIB service: connection failed

Bastian Schern ml04 at reventix.de
Fri Aug 20 09:03:10 EDT 2010

Am 19.08.2010 18:07, schrieb Michele Pellegrini:
> Install the latest cluster-glue and libcluster-glue Debian packages
> (version 1.0.6-1 from backports repository). This resolved the problem
> in my debian lenny host.
>
> The problem is probably due to an incorrect configuration in the
> pacemaker package: updating this package from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 version you
> need also to update cluster-glue and libcluster-glue packages due to a
> change in the ABI( see previous threads on this mailing list), but the
> constraints in the pacemaker package don't say anything on the correct
> version needed for libcluster-glue and cluster-glue.
>
> Hope this will help,
> Mike

Hi Mike,

thanks for your hints.
I have installed the following versions via Backports repository:
	cluster-glue: 1.0.6-1~bpo50+1
	libcluster-glue: 1.0.6-1~bpo50+1
	pacemaker: 1.0.9.1-2~bpo50+1

I think the packages are the most recent in the Backports repository.

Does anybody else tried to install Corosync+Pacemaker on a fresh
installed Debian Lenny?

Could it be a problem that my Lenny hosts are installed inside a Xen Dom-U?

Regards
	Bastian