[Pacemaker] clmvd hangs on node1 if node2 is fenced

Rainer Lutz rainer.lutz at realtech.com
Mon Aug 16 05:53:09 EDT 2010

Xinwei Hu <hxinwei at ...> writes:

> This sounds a like a fixed issue for SLE11SP1 indeed.
> referring to:
> http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20100309.075255.baa4b2eb.en.html

Well it is not fixed with SP1, but with some Patch after SP1 - don`t know which
thou, as the clvmd is the same for SP1 before and after Online Patches.

I just recreated an unpatched Cluster and tested it.

For the SAP Installation you should always perform a full update ;-) so it
dosn`t really matter for me ( don`t ask me why my nodes weren`t updated )

But thanks a lot for the informations!

Kind regards,

Rainer