[Pacemaker] Best way to specify colocation and ordering

Chris Picton chris at ecntelecoms.com
Fri Aug 13 09:52:29 EDT 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:44:28 +0000, Chris Picton wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have a drbd backed mysql server which has the following resources:
>
> drbd0 -> lvm_data -> mount_data
> drbd1 -> lvm_logs -> mount_logs
> mysqld
> floatingip
>
> I would like the drbd based filesystems to start up in parallel.  Once
> they have started, start mysql and the ip address.  Obviously the
> reverse should happen on standby or shutdown.
>
> I currently have the following configured

Specified with better linebreaks

colocation IP_with_mysql inf: FloatingIP group_mysql

colocation all_drbd inf: ms_drbd1:Master ms_drbd0:Master

colocation colo-data inf: group_mysql group_logs

colocation colo-logs inf: group_mysql group_data

colocation mysql_on_drbd0 inf: group_data ms_drbd0:Master

colocation mysql_on_drbd1 inf: group_logs ms_drbd1:Master

order order_data_0 inf: ms_drbd0:promote group_data:start

order order_data_1 inf: group_data:start group_mysql:start

order order_data_2 inf: group_data:start FloatingIP:start

order order_logs_0 inf: ms_drbd1:promote group_logs:start

order order_logs_1 inf: group_logs:start group_mysql:start

order order_logs_2 inf: group_logs:start FloatingIP:start