[Pacemaker] new in list - corosync failover problem

Emanuel dos Reis Rodrigues emanueldosreis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 22:30:13 EDT 2010

hello all,

I  has beens installed a pacemaker with corosync cluster with 2 nodes,
and one resource to ip failover follow instructions from:
http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo

When I put the node01 in stanby, the services go to node02, but if I
stop corosync the resources stop too ...

I thing in the quorum problem, because has two nodes ... then I config
to ignore quorum policy and nothing ...

I add third node and continue .. the same problem ... the service not
failover.

follow my configuration:

debian01:~# crm configure show
node debian01 \
        attributes standby="off"
node debian02 \
        attributes standby="off"
node debian03
primitive failover-ip ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr \
        params ip="192.168.188.100" \
        op monitor interval="10s" \
        meta target-role="Started"
location cli-prefer-failover-ip failover-ip \
        rule $id="cli-prefer-rule-failover-ip" inf: #uname eq debian01
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
        dc-version="1.0.9-unknown" \
        cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
        expected-quorum-votes="3" \