[Pacemaker] Unable to install pacemaker on Debian Lenny

Daniel Meier herr.schnegg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 05:19:26 EDT 2010

Hi list

I'm new to pacemaker and I'm trying to install it on Debian Lenny for hours now.

I read the guide on [0], and I was able to add the apt source. When
I'm doing "apt-get install pacmaker", apt-get reports:

clancy:~# apt-get install pacemaker
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package pacemaker is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package pacemaker has no installation candidate

Is there something I missed or how can I get pacemaker up and running?
If possible, I'd rather use the .deb instead of compiling it by
myself. I'm running Debian Lenny with the Xen hypervisor.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Daniel