[Pacemaker] Linux-HA clusterstack available for Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 (Lenny) from backports.org

Paul Gear paul at gear.dyndns.org
Mon Aug 2 08:09:15 EDT 2010

On 09/07/10 00:42, Martin Gerhard Loschwitz wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> I am happy to announce that as of today, pre-built packages
> for the Linux-HA clusterstack for Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 alias
> Lenny are available in the backports.org-repository.
> The "ha"-repository on http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/
> will be disabled soon, please adapt your system accordingly.
>
> Best regards
> Martin G. Loschwitz

Hi Martin,

I can't seem to find the packages in backports at the moment.  I've
tried both mirrors listed in
http://www.backports.org/debian/README.mirrors.html, and another
unlisted local mirror here in .au, and no packages match "pacemaker" or
"corosync" when i run "apt-cache search".  Is there some problem that
caused the packages to be pulled from backports?

Thanks,
Paul