[Pacemaker] Resource monitoring stops suddenly

Michael Brown michael at netdirect.ca
Wed Apr 28 09:28:59 EDT 2010

On 04/27/2010 05:17 PM, Florian Haas wrote:
> On 04/27/2010 10:20 PM, Michael Brown wrote:
>
>> I've written a custom plugin to monitor RAID status and it's working
>> great. Except for some reason, pacemaker seems to stop dispatching checks:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Any idea what's happening?
>>
> Without seeing the resource agent? Unlikely.
>
> Version information would really help too.

resource agent: http://pastebin.com/9gKUejVB
current config: http://pastebin.com/GbdZ4hUD

Versions of packages are the latest of SLES11-HAE:

pacemaker-1.0.5-0.5.6
libdlm-2.99.08-8.11.11
heartbeat-resources-3.0.0-0.2.8
heartbeat-common-3.0.0-0.6.5

Thanks,

M.

--
Michael Brown               | `One of the main causes of the fall of
Systems Consultant          | the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero,