[Pacemaker] [Ubuntu-ha] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Oliver Heinz oheinz at fbihome.de
Tue Apr 27 09:26:41 EDT 2010

Am Dienstag, 27. April 2010 13:01:36 schrieb Ante Karamatić:
> On 27.04.2010 12:58, Oliver Heinz wrote:
> > I use bonding, vlans and bridge interfaces. No dhcp just fixed adresses.
>
> Other two people with this issue also use bonding and after disabling
> bonding issue was gone. Could you please verify this?

bonding disabled, vlan enabled and bridge enabled -> segfaults on both nodes
bonding disabled, vlan enabled and bridge disabled -> segfaults on both nodes
bonding disabled, vlan disabled and bridge enabled -> segfaults on both nodes

bonding enabled, vlan enabled and bridge enabled -> segfaults on both nodes
bonding enabled, vlan enabled and bridge disabled -> segfaults on both nodes
bonding enabled, vlan disabled and bridge disabled -> segfaults on both nodes

bonding disabled, vlan disabled and bridge disabled (aka plain interface)->
works :-)

bad news is: it's not only bonding related
good news is: vlan and bridging are easier to simulate in a VM I guess

Oliver