[Pacemaker] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Apr 26 05:46:43 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:17:26AM +0200, Oliver Heinz wrote:
> Am Montag, 26. April 2010 08:35:53 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:
> > What versions of pacemaker and the dlm?
> > What does the stack trace from the core look like?
>
> I reinstalled the packages from http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ha/lucid-
> cluster
>
> that's 3.0.7 for the dlm
> and 1.0.8+hg15494 for pacemaker
>
> report: http://users.fbihome.de/~oheinz/ha-cluster/report_1.tar.bz2
> core-file: http://users.fbihome.de/~oheinz/ha-cluster/core.2606.bz2

Note that
http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ha/lucid-cluster/ubuntu/pool/main/c/cluster-glue/cluster-glue_1.0.3+hg2366.orig.tar.gz

Unfortunately contains the binary incompatibility we reverted for glue 1.0.5
details:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cluster-glue/+bug/570096

It is very likely that this is the reason for those segfaults.

--
: Lars Ellenberg