[Pacemaker] primitive dlm ocf:pacemaker:controld --> WARNING: dlm: default-action-timeout 20s for start is smaller than the advised 90

Roberto Giordani r.giordani at libero.it
Wed Apr 21 18:28:15 EDT 2010

Thank you Andrew,
I've replaced the incorrect packages installed from SLES HA cd with
opensuse repository.
Could you please describe the main steps to upgrade pacemaker from 1.02
to 1.08 and openais 0.8 to corosync 1.2?
I've already a cluster up and running.

The ocfs2-tools should be rebuild because DLM is changed or I can leave
ocfs2-tools installed from opensuse repository?

Regards,
Roberto.