[Pacemaker] ERROR: gfs-control: parameter daemon does not exist

Andy andreas.stoer at anst-consult.de
Wed Apr 7 12:50:34 EDT 2010

Hello,

For my setup I used the tutorial "Clusters from scratch v2 (corosync)" from
Andrew. The tutorial uses pacemaker 1.05 (Fedora 11). I used version 1.07
(Fedora 12)

I checked the changelog of the release notes of 1.06 and 1.07 to
find any hints of changes of controld RA. No hint about a change
of allowed parameters.
What I can see in controld ra-file is that there is no daemon parameter
definition.

My questions:

1. Is it correct that "daemon" must be within parameter definition
of controld ra agent to work proberly ?

2. Is there another version with that definition ?

The Command which caused the error message:

---
configure primitive gfs-control ocf:pacemaker:controld \
           params daemon=gfs_controld.pcmk args="-g 0" \
           op monitor interval=120s
---