[Pacemaker] CIB write-to-disk bug?

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Thu Apr 1 02:12:47 EDT 2010

OK....

Since there was no ssh-as-root between the cluster nodes, I didn't send
all the logs along from every node in the cluster - and it didn't occur
to me to look at all of them.

However, the problem has gotten curioser and curioser - because ALL the
nodes in the cluster reported the same problem at the same time...

That makes it a lot less likely to be a race condition with the disk
writing infrastructure...

I've attached the relevant lines from the various machines - slightly
processed (date stamp format changed and a few other minor things).

Let me know if you want me to send all the system logs along...

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh>

Wilberforce