[Pacemaker] Managing resources - classes

Eliot Gable egable at broadvox.net
Wed May 27 09:21:27 EDT 2009

Yes, I was showing you what should be there.

These items are stored in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/ for me on CentOS 5.2. It means your CRM does not know where your resource agents are kept, which means your configuration is probably screwed up (it’s pointed to the wrong directory) or you are just missing the files.

Eliot Gable
Senior Engineer
1228 Euclid Ave, Suite 390
Cleveland, OH 44115