[Pacemaker] [Fwd: Re: [RfC] Redesigned Debian HA packages, try 2 (was: try 1)]]

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at linbit.com
Tue May 26 20:06:56 EDT 2009

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz schrieb:

> And here are packages for Lenny / i386:
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha/lenny/i386 ./
>
> Please feel free to test and send feedback! :-)

Folks,

while doing some further testing, I spotted some more errors that
were potentially harmful; I created new versions of Pacemaker and
Heartbeat, both are available the usual place (and thus people
with the lines suggested above will get updated packages automa-
tically when doing an update / dist-upgrade).

The new versions are available for sid/lenny-i386/lenny-amd64.

Best Regards
M.