[Pacemaker] PingD Failure-Timeout

Eliot Gable egable at broadvox.net
Tue May 26 09:22:37 EDT 2009

I am using 1.0.3, but the failure-timeout thing does not seem to work for pingd.

Eliot Gable
Senior Engineer
1228 Euclid Ave, Suite 390
Cleveland, OH 44115

Direct: 216-373-4808
Fax: 216-373-4657
egable at broadvox.net

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please call me immediately.  BROADVOX is a registered trademark of Broadvox, LLC.