[Pacemaker] New patch for System Health feature

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon May 18 08:15:36 EDT 2009

I've applied a modified version of your patch as
http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/stable-1.0/rev/deb967617b9e

Thanks for doing the initial legwork on this!

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 2:29 AM, Mark Hamzy <hamzy at us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Here is attempt #3:
>
> (See attached file: pacemaker.mark.patch)
>
> I chose not to use pe_working_set_t* in char2score and instead used a small
> structure. I noticed a couple of things about crm_int_helper().
> 1) It doesn't have a way to indicate an error. It returns -1, but aren't
> signed integers valid input?

yes, not strictly ideal.  i should probably fix that one day

> 2) It returns long long but most of that is thrown away when converted to an
> int., uint32, or uint64.

yep, if the caller wants to throw the rest away thats fine.
i just dont want it lost in the original conversion