[Pacemaker] cib still leaks in pacemaker-1.0.3

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Thu May 14 15:34:50 EDT 2009

Hi guys,
sooo I've got valgrind grinding:)
I had some trouble getting the latest stuff working, so I used heartbeat-2.99.2 with Dejan's (fixed) patch and --enable-valgrind --with-valgrind-log="--log-file=/tmp/crm-%p.valgrind"
and recompiled pacemaker-1.0.3 (withount openais as Andrew suggested).
now enabling valgrind works!
Unfortulately I don't see the leaks on my testing machine, so I'll have to try it directly on
production one. Hopefully I'll have some time for playing Tomorrow or during the weekend, so I'll
report ASAP.
thanks a lot for all Your help!
best regards
nik