[Pacemaker] Bug in crm_verify

Dan Urist durist at ucar.edu
Thu May 28 16:56:03 EDT 2009

This is minor, but crm_verify from v.1.0.3 of pacemaker apparently
doesn't support --verbose as stated. The short option (-V) works.
My apologies if this isn't the right place to report a bug-- I didn't
see a bug tracker at clusterlabs.org.

$ crm_verify --verbose -L
crm_verify: unrecognized option `--verbose'
crm_verify -- Check a (complete) confiuration for syntax and common
conceptual errors.
  Checks the well-formedness of an XML configuration, its conformance to
the specified DTD or schema and for the presence of common
misconfigurations.

usage: crm_verify [-V] [-D] -(?|L|X|x|p)
        --help (-?)     : this help message
        --verbose (-V)  : turn on debug info. additional instances
increase verbosity
        --live-check (-L)       : Connect to the running cluster
        --crm_xml (-X) <string> : Use the configuration in the supplied
string
        --xml-file (-x) <file>  : Use the configuration in the named file
        --xml-pipe (-p)         : Use the configuration piped in via stdin

--
Dan Urist
durist at ucar.edu
303-497-2459 (office)