[Pacemaker] Install the Pacemaker on Red hat enterprise 5

George Gomes geounipe at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:05:47 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I read the Pacemaker information/installation guide on site
http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Main_Page and I installed it (Pacemaker) on Red
Hat EL5 with all rpm files bellow:

heartbeat-2.99.2-8.1.i386.rpm
heartbeat-common-2.99.2-8.1.i386.rpm
heartbeat-resources-2.99.2-8.1.i386.rpm
libheartbeat2-2.99.2-8.1.i386.rpm
libopenais2-0.80.5-13.1.i386.rpm
libpacemaker3-1.0.3-2.2.i386.rpm
openais-0.80.5-13.1.i386.rpm
pacemaker-1.0.3-2.2.i386.rpm

I configured the failover-IP according to CRM CLI command but I could not
configure any resource using CRM CLI.
When I performed the command "crm resource status", the CRM CLI shows the
script is started but it was not started.
Could someone help me?

Bellow is the command that I used to create the primitive resource:

# crm configure primitive myScript lsb::myScript.sh op monitor interval=10s

I created the symbolic link of myScript.sh on /etc/init.d, is it
correct? if not, how could I do it?

--
cheers,
George Gomes