[Pacemaker] first shot at a mysql-proxy ocf ra

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Sat May 16 14:02:41 EDT 2009

hi,

this is my first shot at creating a ocf ra on my own. that's one reason
i do not fully know if this should belong to heartbeat or pacemaker ;)

> # Resource script for MySQL Proxy
> #
> #               an high-availability setup.
> #
> #               Tested with mysql-proxy 0.7.0 on Debian 5.0.
> #               Based on the mysql and Pure-Ftpd OCF resource agents.

i invite everyone to take a look and give me some feedback.
currently, i have the following todos on my list:

> # TODO
> # * remove debian specific code (e.g. start-stop-daemon)
> # * add error checking like in mysql ocf ra (e.g. socketdir)
> # * verify if mysql-proxy supports multiple --proxy-address(es)

i tested it with two instances of mysql-proxy, one using
--proxy-address=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock and the second one using
--proxy-address=:3306 .

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15