[Pacemaker] host came online, but is ignored

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Mar 18 12:05:43 EDT 2009

Andrew Beekhof writes:

 > crmd[1923]: 2009/03/18_14:13:33 WARN: crmd_ha_msg_callback: Ignoring
 > HA message (op=join_announce) from lenny1: not in our membership list
 > (size=1)
 >
 > apparently some part of the cluster is under the impression lenny1 is
 > not part of the cluster.

crm_mon shows that lenny1 is node in the cluster and was shown as
"online" before the reboot.

 > there's not enough information to decide which part, but from what i
 > see above, i suspect its a CCM issue.

i'm new to this, but i see in the "pacemaker cluster stack" figure that
ccm is part of heartbeat and that openais is an alternative to
heartbeat.  should i be using openais instead of heartbeat in order to
get the example cluster working reliably or is my heartbeat version
2.99.2 or pacemaker version 1.0.2 wrong for this job?

-- juha