[Pacemaker] do we have nodeid?

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:28:38 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply Andrew and Chrissie,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 19:14, Priyanka Ranjan <priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > i am using suse 11 (openais+pacemaker ) cluster. do we have any way to
> get
> > nodeid or any other way to uniquely identify a node in cluster.
>
> First question, why do you need it?
> Second question, do you want it programatically or via a command-line tool?

Actually i edited the nodeid field in openais.conf with an integer value,
but in GUI i did't see that integer value. it was showing the nodename
only.  i wanted to verify it , whether the nodeid is changed to an integer
or not and whehter i changed the nodeid in right way or not.

Thanks and Regards,