[Pacemaker] A very basic question

Romi Verma romi3rdfeb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:46:30 EDT 2009

> Indeed, a 2:2 split would be without quorum.
>
> However, the partition with quorum will "simply" instantiate all STONITH
> resources before fencing.

 i saw some previous posts that we should run a STONITH resource as clone (
it will run on all node except the one for which it is configured) even if
the STONITH is able to manage only one node.  but after looking at you reply
it seems we dont need to run STONITH as clone  as the partition having
quourm can create a instance of STONITH . running it on one node is enough
right??

Regards,

So it doesn't matter where the STONITH resources were allocated before