[Pacemaker] iLO2 stonith device

Adrian Chapela achapela.rexistros at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:57:01 EDT 2009

Aaron Bush escribió:
> Here are some comments from Dejan back on November 5th, 2008 when I had a similar question about ILO.  It may help shed some light on this.  You can look in the archives for around the same time and maybe get some good info.

OK, thank you.

Now I am trying to deploy something similar and I have the next error:

WARN: start ilo_burns failed, because its hostlist is empty

The message is very clear but I have the next line on the stonith config:
<nvpair id="id-hostlist-burns" name="hostlist" value="node1"/>

Why could be the reason for this error ?