[Pacemaker] A very basic question

Romi Verma romi3rdfeb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:43:43 EDT 2009

> In this situation, unless you have no-quorum-policy=ignore, which I hope
> you don't, you will not have any node do anything, as both partitions
> are not larger than half the number of nodes.

Thanks Dominik,
yes the no-quorum-policy is set to ignore. or lets talk about unequal
partition . where partition A has 2 nodes and partition B has 3 nodes. i
just want to know do we
 need stonith for a particular node running on all rest four nodes.

As when we configure stonith , this information get added to CIB. so with
this assumption partition B , even if it dont have stonith for partition A
's node should be able to read the info from CIB and go ahead and stonith
partition A's node. am i right??

Thanks & Regards,
Romi.