[Pacemaker] sbd syntax error

NAKAHIRA Kazutomo nakahira at intellilink.co.jp
Mon Mar 2 05:28:37 EST 2009

Hi, Smith

 > i am not using heartbeat cluster. i am using  openais-0.80.3-15.8  and
 > pacemaker-1.0.1-7.9
 > do i need to upgrade openais and pacemaker??
It is not necessary to update these two packages.
Because SBD is not included in the package of OpenAIS and Pacemake.

Usually, SBD is sure to be installed with the Heartbeat package.
Please let me confirm how you installed SBD.
(Are you installing SBD from the source code?)

OpenAIS + Pacemaker cluster still depends on the Heartbeat package
because SBD and STONITH plug-ins and various RAs, etc. are
being offered with the Heartbeat-2.99.x package.

Usually, OpenAIS + Pacemaker cluster is composed of the combination of
openais-0.8x and pacemaker-1.0.x and heartbeat-2.99.x.
(Traditional Heartbeat cluster is composed of the Heartbeat-2.1.4 or
  older packeges.)

Please confirm whether Heartbeat is installed in your system again.

Best Regards,
NAKAHIRA Kazutomo