[Pacemaker] hbagent with OpenAIS

Yan Gao ygao at novell.com
Mon Mar 2 05:01:26 EST 2009

Hi Junko,
On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 18:17 +0900, Junko IKEDA wrote:
> Hi,
> maybe Yan know :)
>
> hbagent is included in pacemaker-pygui now, right?
Yes

> When I use hbagent with Heartbeat, it is set as respawn in ha.cf.
> How could I run it with OpenAIS?
> It seems that OpenAIS has no config about respawn.
> just kick the binary directory?
For now we have to run it manually:( And we cannot respawn it  until an
ais plugin is implemented for it,  or it could be accepted and supported
by the plugin of pacemaker. Is it interesting, Andrew?

BTW, the hbagent was found a trap issue last week, and I've fixed it.
Please use the one from the tip.

Additionally,if you configure the source "with-heartbeat-support" and
want to use it with openais stack. Please execute it as:
# HA_cluster_type=openais /usr/lib/heartbeat/hbagent

Yan Gao
China R&D Software Engineer
ygao at novell.com

Novell, Inc.