[Pacemaker] Trying to get a mysql cluster up and running

Emmanuel Lesouef e.lesouef at crbn.fr
Tue Mar 17 13:25:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

First of all, I hope my question aren't silly questions.

I'm trying to build a mysql cluster with heartbeat (2.99) and pacemaker
(1.02). The mysql datas will reside on a drbd volume.

Mysql is running, on top of the drbd mounted volume. All this by hand.
Now I try to do it with heartbeat/pacemaker.

In order to do this, I did several tests with drbd. And it seems to
work just great.

I'm currently writing an xml file to replace (after erasing) the
existing cib configuration. This file is attached.

Do you think this config. makes sense ?

Am I going the wrong way ?

Thank you all for the help you can give.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef