[Pacemaker] [Openais] Need your help.

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:39:34 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.de> wrote:

> On 2009-01-29T23:06:04, Priyanka Ranjan <priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  one thing more can we configure a cluster having nodes which belong
> > to different subnet.
>
> You can, but there must be working multicast communication between the
> nodes.

 i guess default multicast ip (226.94.1.1)  will not work in this case and
we  may need to configure different multicast ip address right.

> > i have heard that hb_gui is being used as gui for openais+pacemaker.
> > do we have any  other gui for oepnais+pacemaker  .
>
> No, the only GUI is pacemaker-pygui. But there is the "crm" command line
> shell too.

what is the command to execute pacemaker-pygui.

one more question, As you said earlier ,that openAIS doesnot support any R.A
but it can take R.A from different providers like heartbeat.  is there any
plan for openAIS to support R.A in future. It seems to me tha openAIS is
going to replace heartbeat so openAIS should have it's own R.A .

Thanks for your help,
Priyanka.