[Pacemaker] pacemaker gui command

Yan Gao ygao at novell.com
Tue Jan 20 22:50:20 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 10:30 +0100, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:

> >> you can start the gui with "hb_gui".
> >
> > I had a look to hb_gui and its not very usefull...
Hmm, you must be using the version from the repository of opensuse build
service? It _is_ not usable. Providing full features is one of the basic
goals of the new designed GUI. And it is just the basis of the whole
implementation.

Actually,it has been improved a lot lately . Such as:
*An simple mode for general use
*Wizards that helps to create resources
*...

The features have pushed into upstream.
http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/pygui

> > hmm Iwas thinking pacemaker has its own gui?!
>
> thats the only gui we have so far
Probably we should issue a pre-release version. And Andrew could help to
include it in the repository, so people could test it?

Yan Gao
China R&D Software Engineer
ygao at novell.com

Novell, Inc.