[Pacemaker] Migrate/run resource only if m/s resource is master/promoted on target node (follow-up)

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Dec 30 07:00:18 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:34:17AM +0100, Martin Gombač wrote:
> I just fixed interleave:
> >
> ms ms_drbd_r0 drbd_r0 \
>    meta notify="true" master-max="2" interleave="true"
> >
> then started the other node. Before it promoted drbd on the second node,
> it stopped Hosting resource on the first one and then ran it again.
>

> Dec 30 10:26:27 ibm1 pengine: [6984]: notice: LogActions: Restart
> resource Hosting    (Started ibm1)
> Dec 30 10:26:27 ibm1 pengine: [6984]: notice: LogActions: Promote
> drbd_r0:0    (Slave -> Master ibm2)
> Dec 30 10:26:27 ibm1 pengine: [6984]: notice: LogActions: Leave resource
> drbd_r0:1    (Master ibm1)
> >

> Obviously there must be a problem in my config. I just can't see it.

Just to rule out some glitches we may have had with updating "master scores"
in the ocf:linbit:drbd RA, please compare and try with the latest
version of that agent, available at
 http://git.drbd.org/?p=drbd-8.3.git;a=blob_plain;f=scripts/drbd.ocf;hb=HEAD

Also, try to reduce your "preference" scores to some sane number,
and not use inf everywhere. give the crm some rope.

--
: Lars Ellenberg