[Pacemaker] corosync init script broken

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Mon Dec 28 07:34:15 EST 2009

Am Montag, 28. Dezember 2009 13:22:34 schrieb Dominik Klein:
> Hi cluster people
>
> been a while, couldn't really follow things. Today I was tasked to
> install a new cluster, went for 1.0.6 and corosync as described on the
> wiki and hit this:
>
> New cluster with pacemaker 106 and latest available corosync from the
> clusterlabs.org/rpm opensuse 11.1 repo.

Yes. opensuse 11.1 init script from clusterlabs.org/rpm somehow seems to be
broken. Did not figure out the final cause of the problem.

Greetins,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42